[Chapter 1 General Provisions]
Article 2 Definition of Users
"Users" refer to those who connect to the Korea Health Panel Survey homepage and receive services offered by the homepage.
In case matters not specified herein are stipulated in related laws, the rules and regulations defined therein shall apply.
[Chapter 2 Membership and Service Use]
Article 1 Formation of Service Use Agreement
Article 2 Limitation of Service Use Request
Article 3 Service Use
(1) The Institute shall not approve the requests for the use of services in the following cases:
ич In case the request is made by using another's name;
иш In case the request is made by using untruthful information;
ищ In case the request is made for the purpose of disturbing public order or going against good traditional customs;
иъ In case the service requester fails to meet the requirements specified by the Institute.
(1) The services are, in principle, available 24/7 without the Institute's technical and special problems.
[Chapter 3 Liability]
Article 1 Obligations of the Institute
(2) The provision set forth in paragraph 1 shall not apply on the day(s) or during hours specified by the Institute due to a regular inspection/maintenance, etc.
(3) In relation to the matters prescribed in paragraph 2, the reason and period shall be announced in advance. However, in unavoidable cases, the advance notice can be skipped.
Article 2 Obligations of Users
(2) The Institute shall not disclose users' personal information to third parties without their approval, except where the personal information is required by related laws including the Telecommunications Act, to be disclosed to third parties such as investigative agencies, judicial authorities, or other branches of government.
(3) The Institute shall promptly handle users' opinions or complaints in case they are deemed to be just and reasonable. However, if it is difficult for them to be quickly dealt with, the Institute should notify users of the reasons and related schedules.
(1) Users shall be solely liable for the management of their IDs and passwords.
[Chapter 4 Agreement Cancellation and Limitation of Service Use]
Article 1 Agreement Cancellation and Limitation of Use
(2) In case their IDs are illegally used, users should notify the Institute of the illegal use.
(4) In order to download the Korea Health Panel Survey data, users should properly reveal the purpose of use and provide information requested by the Institute.
(1) In case users want to cancel the agreement, they should personally request the cancellation thereof.
(2) The Institute can cancel the service use agreement or suspend the use of services for a certain period of time without any prior notice, in case users engage in activities
that fall into the following categories:
ич Disturbing public order or going against good traditional customs;
Article 2 Limitation of Use and its Removal
иш Engaging in criminal acts and other related activities;
ищ Using or planning to utilize services going against national and public interests;
иъ Illegal use of other's service ID and password;
иы Damaging other's honor or causing other damages to certain individual(s) or
иь Dual registration by using another's ID;
иэ Hindering the appropriate use of services by disrupting services, etc.;
ию Using web contents for commercial purposes via illegal reproduction;
ия Violating other related laws and rules and regulations specified by the Institute.
(1) In case the Institute wants to limit the use of services pursuant to Article 1, it shall inform the user or his or her agent of the reason(s), date/time and period in writing or by phone. This shall not apply in case the Institute deems that the use of services should be promptly suspended.
(2) The user or his or her agent who is notified of the suspension of the service use in accordance with Paragraph 1 can raise an objection thereto, in case he or she deems that it is required.
(3) In relation to the objection raised pursuant to Paragraph 2, the Institute can put off the suspension of the service use until it is confirmed. It shall notify the user or his or her agent of the results.
(4) In case it is confirmed that the reason for the suspension is removed during the suspension period, the Institute shall promptly revoke its suspension.
Article 3 Posts by Users
(1) The Institute can delete the contents posted or registered by users without any prior notice, in case they are deemed to fall into the following categories:
ич Content that may be accusatory or defamatory, or may cause other damages, to other users or third parties;
иш Content that may disturb public order or go against good traditional customs;
ищ Content that is deemed to be related to criminal acts;
иъ Content that infringes on the copyrights of third parties and other rights;
иы and any other posts containing information that goes against other related laws and regulations specified by the Institute,
[Chapter 5 Copyrights]
(1) The copyrights of all the writings, data, and information provided via the Korea Health Panel Survey homepage, as well as other intellectual property rights, shall belong to the Korea Institute for Health and Social Affairs.
(2) Users can not use any information collected via the Korea Health Panel Survey Homepage (including email services) for commercial purposes through reproduction, transmission, publishing, redistribution, broadcasting, and others, without the Institute's prior approval.
(3) The Institute shall not be held liable for any contents and confidentiality policy of third party websites linked hereto.
- Supplementary Provision -Article 1 Enforcement Date
I hereby agree to the terms and conditions hereof.